1. Under Australian law, members of the Club must be 18 years of age or older. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500). Liquor Licence Number: 32601438, ABN 81 163 727 044
Membership Commitment Details
1. Selected wines will be delivered to the member’s nominated delivery address at frequencies and quantities specified by the member. Member’s nominated credit card will be charged prior to the wine leaving Rare Hare.
2. The member will receive their first Club wine within the first week of the month following sign-up, and each successive Club selection every four months thereafter.
3. Members can opt-out any time after receipt of the first Club dispatch by providing written notification no later than five business days prior to the end of the month preceding the Club dispatch.
1. By joining the Club, the member authorises Rare Hare to debit his/her credit card with an amount equivalent to the Club Payment for their first order and agree to a recurring subscription unless cancelled.
2. If the member’s nominated credit card account is changed or reaches its expiry date, the member must provide updated details no later than five business days prior to the end of month preceding Club dispatch.
3. If the member’s registered credit card account is invalid, including an outdated expiry date, all membership benefits will be suspended until such time as valid credit card account details are provided.
1. Rare Hare only dispatches Club wines to Australian residential addresses that are recognised as valid shipping addresses by Australia Post’s eParcel service.
2. Shipping is free for all Club members within Australia on all wine purchases.
3. A minimum four-pack order is required on all wine shipments.
4. Australia Post’s Signature on Delivery with Authority to Leave system applies to deliveries whereby a signature is required if someone is at the delivery address.
5. Rare Hare is not responsible for wine once it is left unattended.
6. It is the member’s obligation to notify Rare Hare Wine Club of any changes to his/her shipping details.
7. Upon approval of your payment, we will ship ordered goods to your nominated street address within 2-10 working days, depending on the location in Australia specified on your order.
Membership Product Offering
1. Wine is a finite commodity. If a Club wine is unavailable at any time, it will be substituted by a wine of equal or greater value.
2. If a member is not completely satisfied with a Club wine received, Rare Hare will provide the member with a full refund. The member will be required to send the remainder of the wine in question back. If the goods are faulty, not of saleable quality or defective we will arrange for their collection and will either replace the goods or provide a full refund, at your choice. Other than for the above stated reasons we do not offer refunds or exchange of products.
1. Club members can defer or cancel their membership at any time after receipt of the first Club dispatch.
2. Written notification of cancellation is required via email@example.com no later than five business days prior to the end of the month preceding Club dispatch.
3. All member benefits will cease upon cancellation of the membership.
4. A membership will automatically continue unless written notification of cancellation is received.
5. Rare Hare reserves the right to terminate a Club membership or Club member benefits at any time without notice.
Member Data Collection Information
1. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that their personal details and online profile is accurate and up to date. Rare Hare is not responsible for changes made to the member account by the account holder and/or any other persons with the account holder’s access details.
2. Rare Hare will only use personal information provided on the Club application form to send Club wine purchases and winery news that may be of interest to the member, such as, but not limited to, tastings, exclusive offers, events and new release information.
3. Rare Hare Wine Club will not sell or share members’ personal information with any third parties, except to the extent necessary to deliver products or information to members, for example mailing houses and delivery contractors. Any third parties to whom such information is provided are instructed to delete or destroy these details immediately after use.
4. Members may opt out of receiving e-communications from Rare Hare at any time.
5. Rare Hare Wine Club will retain member credit card details in a secure environment, via Stripe.
Conditions Subject to Change
1. Rare Hare may at any time and at its sole discretion change these Terms and Conditions. Any such changes will be communicated via email and effective immediately. Your continued membership following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with the variation, you may terminate your membership by written notice to Rare Hare via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five business days prior to the end of the month preceding Club dispatch.
1. Rare Hare is to be excused from its obligation to a customer when Rare Hare is prevented from performing its obligations by an occurrence of “force majeure”